Lake City Servicing
2. Privacy Statement. The personal, private information you provide to LCS will be used in connection with processing, underwriting, funding and servicing the loan for which you applied for. LCS does not share any information about you or your company to unaffiliated third parties, except as necessary to service your loan and as permitted by law. LCS may share information regarding your transaction and account experience, including name and payment history, among our affiliated financial services companies to better serve your needs and notify you of financial services that might interest you, as permitted by applicable law. LCS does not share, distribute, sell or otherwise disseminate any information about you or your company, except as detailed above.
4. Cookies. The purpose of this section is to explain how LCS protects and uses your personal information when using this site. We want you to know that information given to us is safe, secure and used in a responsible manner. We designed features of our site to let new visitors anonymously learn about our financial products and services without revealing their identities. For these new visitors, the only information we collect online is from cookies, pixel tags or similar devices, which provide limited data, such as the date, time and areas of our site that were visited, interactions on the site, and the Web path/domain where the visitor came from. LCS uses this information only to recognize you and hold information during your visit to the site. This general information allows us to serve visitors better by continually improving our Website and making it more convenient. In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with the information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but if you do you may be unable to access certain portions of the site. We may not be able to customize the site’s features according to your preferences.
If you decide to submit a loan payment to us on the Internet using our site, you may be asked to enter personal information online. We use encryption and storage technology to protect your sensitive personal information. When you enter this information on the LCS website, our systems automatically switch to “secure” mode.
Recent versions of most Internet browsers support the encrypted transmission of on-line documents and the data you enter on a web page. This means that instead of sending readable text, both your browser and the web site’s secure server encode all text using a security key. That way, personal data sent to your browser or data you send back would be extremely difficult to decode in the unlikely event it was intercepted by an unauthorized party. The key used for encoding is a random number that is unique to your session at the secure web site.
5. Who We Disclose the Information To. We may disclose the information we collect, as stated above, to: (i) Financial service providers, such as banks and investment companies or consumer credit companies; (ii) Voluntary organizations and non-financial companies, such as appraisers, escrow agents or title companies; (iii) Preferred providers under written joint marketing arrangements (“Preferred Providers”) which are entered into to provide you with other products or services. In such cases, these joint marketing agreements will require these Preferred Providers to keep your personal information confidential and will prohibit the use of your personal information for any other purpose other than for the purpose disclosed when the product or service is offered. Categories of Preferred Providers with which we may share your personal information include: (a) financial service companies such as insurance companies, insurance agents or brokers, registered broker-dealers, mutual fund companies, banks, and credit card companies, and (b) non-financial companies such as retailers, direct marketers and membership clubs; (iv) Government agencies or consumer reporting agencies for specific and limited purposes necessary to: (a) Effect a transaction authorized or requested by you; (b) Effect, administer or enforce a transaction; (c) Protect against fraud; (d) Make a report to a consumer reporting agency; or (e) Comply with a legal investigation or regulatory requirement.
9. Notice to New Mexico Residents. If you are a resident of New Mexico, we will not share your personal data with anyone except our service providers and third parties as required or permitted by law. We may share transaction and experience information (such as your payment history) with affiliated companies. We may also share your personal data with your authorization.
10. Notice to Vermont Residents. If you are a resident of Vermont, we will not share your personal data with anyone except our service providers and third parties as required or permitted by law. We may share transaction and experience information (such as your payment history) with affiliated companies. We may also share your personal data with your consent or at your direction.
11. Notice to California Residents. If you are a resident of California, you are permitted to limit our disclosure of your non-public personal information to non-affiliated financial institutions with which we have a joint marketing agreement. You may request that we not share your non-public personal information with these third parties by (1) completing, signing and returning to us the attached form entitled “Important Privacy Choices for California Consumers” or (2) notifying us using one of the methods set forth in the “Important Privacy Choices for California Consumers.” Except as set forth above, LCS will not share your non-public personal information with other unaffiliated third parties.
12. Contact and Right to Access and Correct Information. You may write to us at the address below with questions about your personal data. You may see and copy the data that we have about you in person. If you prefer, we will copy and send it to you. If you think the personal data that we have in our files is incomplete or incorrect, you may request that we complete or correct the disputed data. We will review your request. We will either make the change or explain why we did not do so. If we do not make the change, you may file a written statement of dispute with us. We will include the written dispute in future disclosures of that data. We will send the written dispute to anyone you ask who received your data from us in the past 2 years. To exercise these rights, please send us a written request. Please include your name, address, loan number, daytime phone number, and the data that you would like access to or that needs correction. We may charge a small fee to collect and send the data to you. To protect your personal data, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to respond to your request.
Lake City Services
Attn: Privacy Department
701 E. Front Ave.
Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814